The majority of my posts are serious and this time I felt like sharing with you how I truly know who my real friends are...This is mainly for the ladies..In order to be my friend you must at some point of our friendship break something of mine. It goes without saying that this is a pre-condition that I have if you decide to be my friend...
Starting with the GIRL who broke the thing that meant the most to me was:
She gets the highest spot tonight because Lovely Lea got to break the one thing that was my life, she broke my:
It was Memorial Day weekend in a hot Austin, Texas and it was also the weekend of my wedding. The day before my wedding the girls went out...Let's just say someone had to much to drink (sorry) and as the night went on we tried our best to be by her side without laughing, but that didn't last long. So after numerous falls and arguments with the club security up and down 6th St. I made the COMMAND decision to put her in a cab and send her home. Let's just say she fought me and that is how the BLACKBERRY was killed. She knew that by breaking the blackberry would get to me. (okay she really wasn't thinking that) I just had to add that.After a quick funeral of the blackberry I put her in a cab and sent the witch on her way....
At this moment I am able to say I can put this past me..Just for today!! It still makes for great dinner conversation.
~
The second spot and final spot... goes to Angelique. Don't let the pretty looks fool ya..she is real sneaky when it comes to breaking things and putting them back together..Just look at this face, YOU BE THE JUDGE:
So yea.. she felt the need on my 30th Birthday to break my only pair of SUNGLASSES, but with her she put them back together later. Now this maybe something small to some. To me it's the little things that make this big person PIST..So I have moved on from the glasses because the number 1 girl LEA stole them the very next day.
So my lesson after this.. is never where cheap glasses out with my friends and don't leave my cute stuff around Lea because she likes to borrow things and never return them..
HAHAH love you GUYS...
Ciao, Mixitalian
No comments:
Post a Comment