Not just my love ~
When I moved to Italy I didn't think how hard it would be to adjust. The food's I was use to, the stores I use to shop at, and the places that knew my name, those days will have to wait till my return! I knew that I would have to start all over again and finding those little places that Mixitalian called her fav's. I have to admit that after this tour I will be coming straight home to where I call home. I have never missed a place so much, especially in all the places that I have lived this one has my heart and soul! I miss you girl! DC that is!
Top 10 things I miss about DC...
10. I miss Busboys and Poets
9. My friends - Lea, Cindy, Stacey, Tenisha, Nam, to many to list!!
8. My mom and Sophie!
7. Thai Tantic & Gung Lava
6. The Washington Post
5. 14th and U St Experience - being able to walk into my FAV places and drink for free (tip included)
4. 4NXC
3. Brunch at BBP's
2. The vibe that you get from being in Washington DC.
The Number 1 thing that I miss most has to be my C!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment