It has been over a year since I have updated my blog!
A Year Ago This Month!

Let's see a year ago today I cut my hair off and now it has grown back almost what it was.. man that was a long year of hair growing.
A Year Later Same Month!

So it is growing and so with that my life has grown and changed.
The last year has been a very challenging and instrumental time in my life. I have accepted a job in a foreign country (Tirrenia, IT) and also finding out new things about Nadia that will continue to be a learning curve for the both of us. I had a wonderful 31st birthday last year and got to celebrate it with beautiful people that I hope will be in my life for many more birthdays!! I also met a wonderful man who I hope will be in my life for eternity.
I think I also became very close to so many that I am supper thankful for!
~Friends~
Angelique
I realized you were an Angel in disguise and that her beauty goes so deep that I hope one day she gets everything she deserves. During my hardest times in 2009 she was there for me not only in body but also in spirit. I also got to share her 30th Bday with her and that was truly memorable! We also lost a close friend, if she is listening I hope you are well and happy!
Tenisha
It was a deep year for us, I think I learned how much you mean to me by just being around you. You truly are the girl from NE that I can count on even if it is just to proof read an email! I know that by me leaving it will put a communication strain on us, but I know that when I move back it will be as if no time was lost! I hope this year for you brings nothing but the best. You have a wonderful man who loves and is inspired by you! I am assuming that he is. :-) You have some of the greatest friends that love you and will always have your back. I am glad to be apart of that circle. I am glad I can call you my friend.
Nam
Where do I begin... through the years (11) we have never had an argument, a disagreement, or even yelled at each other! Man the only thing that comes to mind when I think of our wonderful friendship is a smile that stretches from cheek to cheek. I have never met someone that I click with on so many levels. I can talk to you about anything and yet you still provide that criticism that helps me become a better person. I am able to give you advice and you listen and choose whether or not to follow it with an open mind and heart. Your one friend like I said in a previous post that everyone should have in there life. Through the years of our own relationships, moves, career changes we have always been a consistent force in each others lives. From half smokes to rum and cokes, to birthday, to strip clubs, we have always been there for each other! I thank
GOD for allowing you to be apart of my life!
Lea
2009 was a BIG year for you! I am so proud of you and all the things you endured to bring baby Mitch into the world! I am so happy that he came into the world before I left to Italy! Good timing little man! I am also glad that I got to shoot you in your first pregnancy and hopefully I will be around for the next one! This time we can include little man in that one. I am so happy that you and Jeff got your present before the new year. Our friendship has grown in so many different ways :-) From martial bliss to divorce havoc to birthdays to babies you have been there even if you could not be there! I hope as the years pass we continue to be apart of each others lives. I hope the next time your a bridesmaid for ever!! :-)
Stacey "Boogie" Smith

A year and some change is how long we have known each other!! It all started with a Super Bowl Party that I served you and then it all started where we served each other with our friendship always being there for each other when we needed and even when we didn't. Now that is a selfless friendship trait that I think everyone should have and you definitely got it girl! From health issues, to food, to parties and love I think we have grown on each other in so many different ways that it makes our friendship so unique. There are things that I have done with you that I have not experienced with some of my friends and that is why you are so special to me because our friendship is so unique that words can't really explain it. I know that no matter who comes and goes between us and stays that we will always have 14th & N, Josephine's, Shadow Room, BB&P, Jin, and Gung Lava and 4NXC!! I know that if I ever need an ear or a babysitter you are there! Yes you do talk a lot and I will tell you that! I will admit when I am wrong and try to be totally honest with you and I will always respect what we have because not many people do! As I use to say! I heart ya GIRL, for Super Bowl 09' to the end!
"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart" ~ Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment