Just to let you know that NAM also represents 3 of my BFF's Nam ~ Angelique ~ Maria

Okay back to NAM Friddle..Nambeoho..Namdiggity..I could on for days!
Let's take it way back...almost 10 years ago..
I broke your futon! Enough said!
Do you guys ever have that MALE friend that is just so cool that you could say or do just about anything with. Well if you don't then you should go to your local Wal-Mart to get one.
So ~NAM~ we have known each other for some time, and I want to use this platform to show my appreciation for you.
I think our real friendship picked up when I was in Georgia. You called me out of the blue and said hey The Washington Post is hiring and I think it would be a perfect fit for you. So I applied and that started our path of really growing and becoming the best of friends. We were good friends before that, but something felt different about this time. Nam, you were the coolest (still are) guy that anyone could ask to have as a friend. When I was up, you were up with me, and when I was down, you tried your best to lift my spirits. When I needed counseling, you provided a non-biased opinion that made me look at it from both sides. I knew you when you were single and in many different types of dating situations. Now you are involved with DAS and this is the first time I have ever seen you extremely happy. Now I have already voiced my concerns and I only need to that once. I just hope the way you make me think things through you are following your own advice. Now as time has passed.. I think we have grown to a level that I can't compare to any current friendship that I have with any male. During that time you also became closer to god and have a very solid relationship with the lord and I am very proud of you!! EXTREMELY! With so many issues that we face each day you are able to lift your self and the people around you to a point where there is just simply happiness. I think I can count on my hand how many times you have been there for me when I was even to scared to approach my girl-friends. Now to have that type of connection and friendship is something that I would never trade in. I hope as we grow together all of us, we see the blessing that we have by knowing each other. I say thank you NAM for being the NAMDIGGITY!
Now for a limited time you can get your very own NAM for a certain Wal-Mart in Richmond, VA. You will need to email me for that. Now to the rest of the world that is learning what it takes to have that friendship with a woman with out SEX or FEELINGS ever becoming an issue needs to personally email NAM. He should right a book. I get 10 %!
With that said..NAM YOU HAVE GOOT DAY!
Okay back to NAM Friddle..Nambeoho..Namdiggity..I could on for days!
Let's take it way back...almost 10 years ago..
I broke your futon! Enough said!
Do you guys ever have that MALE friend that is just so cool that you could say or do just about anything with. Well if you don't then you should go to your local Wal-Mart to get one.
So ~NAM~ we have known each other for some time, and I want to use this platform to show my appreciation for you.
I think our real friendship picked up when I was in Georgia. You called me out of the blue and said hey The Washington Post is hiring and I think it would be a perfect fit for you. So I applied and that started our path of really growing and becoming the best of friends. We were good friends before that, but something felt different about this time. Nam, you were the coolest (still are) guy that anyone could ask to have as a friend. When I was up, you were up with me, and when I was down, you tried your best to lift my spirits. When I needed counseling, you provided a non-biased opinion that made me look at it from both sides. I knew you when you were single and in many different types of dating situations. Now you are involved with DAS and this is the first time I have ever seen you extremely happy. Now I have already voiced my concerns and I only need to that once. I just hope the way you make me think things through you are following your own advice. Now as time has passed.. I think we have grown to a level that I can't compare to any current friendship that I have with any male. During that time you also became closer to god and have a very solid relationship with the lord and I am very proud of you!! EXTREMELY! With so many issues that we face each day you are able to lift your self and the people around you to a point where there is just simply happiness. I think I can count on my hand how many times you have been there for me when I was even to scared to approach my girl-friends. Now to have that type of connection and friendship is something that I would never trade in. I hope as we grow together all of us, we see the blessing that we have by knowing each other. I say thank you NAM for being the NAMDIGGITY!
Now for a limited time you can get your very own NAM for a certain Wal-Mart in Richmond, VA. You will need to email me for that. Now to the rest of the world that is learning what it takes to have that friendship with a woman with out SEX or FEELINGS ever becoming an issue needs to personally email NAM. He should right a book. I get 10 %!
With that said..NAM YOU HAVE GOOT DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment