Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Taking away our rights....


Nebraska could become the first state to require doctors to screen women for possible mental and physical problems before performing abortions under a bill that received final approval from the nonpartisan Legislature on Monday.

I have a problem with states taking their personal beliefs of what should be done when it comes to other people's medical choices (abortion) to be exact.  In my opinion if we were all controlled by robots then the states can decide what I can or can't to my unborn fetus.  But since we are not and I have this mind that I control I think EVERYONE woman should be able to decide on there own how and what they do to there body.  I think it is wrong to impose rules and laws that stop anyone from making choices on their own body.  When we are suppose to be a DEMOCRACY!
I think that what a woman does to her body is her own business.  I think when the time comes that discussion of her wrong doing will be between her and her god!  It's not my business nor do I think we need to start getting into the business of controlling what all woman do or telling doctors what to do in regards to abortions.

What do my fellow woman think?  Please comment....

No comments:

Post a Comment