Stacey is currently at the 9th floor!
I want her to come down to the 1st so she can enjoy her week and be mentally fresh for her weekend trip to Boston. This will only happen if she takes 1, 2, 3 big breaths and realizes that she is doing a damn good job seeing it has only been a few weeks. I am not there but I can still tell you I am super PROUD of you!
I am PROUD that you doing you and getting it done. Every now and then we all need a few words of encouragement and this is mine all the way from Tirrenia, IT. I want you to think about this weekend and drinking that Vodka and Cran or that nice glass of red wine when your with your other bestie in Beantown!!
It may not get easier but you will soon have it under control, but you will get it done.
Stacey, I am PROUD of you!
~Nagita

No comments:
Post a Comment