Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Video Bday card to remember.....

The weekend came and left and all I did was go out to lunch with a very old friend all the way from middle school.  Sunday night after sulking around the whole weekend I get the best electronic card I could ever ask for from my Bestie Angelique who currently lives in Seattle for the moment.  I have known Ang for about 9 going on 10 years.  I met her when I lived in Silver Spring, Md and it was best friends after that.  We were inseparable after that as well. We used to be called Lesbians while we would walk down U St holding Nadia's hand on our way to the park...
  
A photo op from back then..

No matter where we were at during our lives we always made an effort to keep in contact and try to reach out to each other and stay tight.  Ang is the type of friend that is the positive thinker and always prefers to see the positive in things rather like me where I try to do both.  She has enough positive energy for the whole world.  We don't always see eye to eye but we always have a mutual respect for each other that I think many people don't have.  I could tell her my opinion about something and she would say thank you and listen and then make a decision that was best for her.  We both realized that after time we all have to learn from our mistakes and hopefully we just don't repeat them. From bdays to holidays we were always there.  Her family taking me in as one of theirs and my family loving her just as much.  From rides to the airport through the ghettos to driving caddi's in the snow.  To bathroom stalls arguing we have always been there for each other.

Another photo op from a bday..

We have both grown so much that I think we know each other to a T. 
I wanted to share with everyone what my Ang made me for my bday and it was the best thing I could of asked for at the right time.  TY Ang!!

~


1 comment:

  1. Thank you my bfffffffffffffffffffer do we really care what it stands for as long as we just keep doing what we do....

    ReplyDelete