Wednesday, March 27, 2013

DC-ITALY-NYC

Greetings Folks,

It has been almost 3 years since I have posted in this crazy thing but as I embark on this crazy life in NYC I have decided that this roller coaster should really be shared with people I don't know and ones that I do!

My time in Italy was amazing and the best experience that a girl could ask for. I also got to travel so many places and see so many things that I will hold it so dearly to my heart that I will every now and then tell a cool little story. I met some amazing people who helped me along the way. (Adriana, Salima, Janelle, and Anne and so many more) I dearly love you guys!

I have been in NYC a year this month and let me tell you that this city is a BEAST! The one thing that this girl loves to do is walk the BK Bridge!



More to come...... just getting my feet wet again!

~ Tanti Baci

No comments:

Post a Comment