~Hump Day~
I read this article this morning that talked about how photography can really help with improving your mental health.
THIS IS SO TRUE & MORE
I have always been a person to take photos of every and anything. I find it relaxing be able to concentrate on an object and find some artistic nature in it. When I first starting taking pictures my child was my object for many years because she was the easiest thing to photograph. I wanted to capture every face she made, every fat thigh and arm that just seemed to be so cute.
After the years I decided to capture our lives through the camera so I always have something to physically look at. We had the opportunity to move to a few different places and I have always managed to capture a piece of it behind some type of lens whether it be a Polaroid, an Instamatic camera or a real camera and now a days it is my handy iPhone 5.
My friends will always tell you that I am always snapping at something. I do this for one reason and one reason only. As we age we forget so I figured that I would always keep some photographs so that I will always have my memory somewhere that my parents (as they age), my child and myself can look at. If I was to be able to be given one gift it would be to have the ability to remember everything because I want to remember my fathers funny comments, my mothers advice, my trips with my daughter, and awesome times with my friends!
~
Let's not forget that taking pictures does have a real tool and that tool will be to assist you when you are old and you need a little refresher of what happened back in the day! Let us not forget our memories and photography simply does that! It captures the past, the present and will aid you in the future.
Give it a shot to always shoot!
~Baci~
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment