
~
In my quest to make some life-long changes.. somewhere down that path I felt the need to cut my hair off. Don't ask.
So I took Nadia to practice Ice Skating in Wheaton, MD. Then as I was visiting with some friends I was like Brittany, let's see what my hair would like like short.. so we cut off
a little
hair in the back. I told her to cut off my kiddy perm and just at the spot where there new-growth ended. Well I liked it and felt the need to cut it all off.
And I did just that. Then after seeing that I needed some type of style I went to Hair Cuttery for a shape-up..HAHA!
Hope you guys like it, because I do!!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK, BECAUSE I WILL!!

~Mixitalian
I love short cuts on women. Makes you appear a bit more edgy though. That's a good thing. :)
ReplyDeleteSo that means the cut fits the personality..:-)
ReplyDeleteThanks! LUB you KEN